The new Precision Rehab PR40
The PARAVAN power wheelchair that offers maximum flexibility
Sometimes the time is ripe to completely rethink things and explore new paths. We have done just this with the development of our new variable and flexible PR40 power wheelchair – a perfect symbiosis of our previous PR series models. The PR40 combines the technical perfection of the PR 50 with the multi-functionality of the PR biolution at unbeatable value for money. Standard features in the PR40 include electric tilting, standing and reclining positions and a newly designed adaptive seat shell system for perfect flexibility.
Precision Rehab PR40 - by Paravan: key facts and options
- Electric standing wheelchair with front-wheel drive
- Integrated standing, reclining and tilting function
- Highly manoeuvrable thanks to width of only 64 cm
- Adaptive PARAVAN seat shell concept
- R-Net CJSM joystick control
- Electric lower-leg angle adjustment with length compensation
- Electrical back adjustment (biometric)
- Electric 45° tilt backward and 20° forward
- Spring-loaded and foldable footrests
- Calf pads – height and width positions adjustable
- Electric route stabilization (optional)
- Optional further controls available
- Special controls and environmental controls available
- Customized modern paint finishes
The standing function is one of the big highlights of the PR40. Extendible anti-tip supports provide stability, while the individually programmable standing curve ensures smooth movement into the upright position.
The PR40 is equipped as standard with an electric tilting function of up to 45° backwards and up to 20° forwards.
Along with its standing and tilting function, the PR40 also comes with a reclining function, which facilitates transfers from the bed to the wheelchair.