Powered Multi Swing mounting arm – Chin Control
• Multi Swing Right Arm
• Multi Swing Left Arm
• Multi Swing Right Arm Bundle
• Multi Swing Left Arm Bundle
The Multi Swing mounting arm is a swing away motorized mounting arm, which is mounted on an electronic wheel chair. The Multi Swing is designed for the use of a chin control system, but can also be mounted and used for the attachment of small and lightweight communication tools, tablets, cellular phones, goblets…. to the electronic wheelchair (max. weight about 500 gr on max. distance of 65 cm). This electric swing away arm can be activated via a switch and can move either upward or sideways with adjustable speed and according to an adjustable angle.
• This mounting arm can swing away in several directions (multi-directional): up, down, left and right, depending on the installation method and parameter settings.
• The Multi-Swing is also offered in a bundle with mounting kit for easy mounting of the arm to the back of the powered wheelchair via the Q2M Universal Clamp.
• With the various Q2M Dogbones components, the Multi Swing can be positioned for each user.
• Via the mo-Vis Configurator software (free downloadable), you can adjust the movement, speed and activation methods of the Multi Swing. The connection to the PC goes via the mini-USB port.
• Different types of joystick or devices can be easily mounted on the mounting arm through the Quick-to-mount system. Two separate rods in C or S shape are supplied as standard for mounting a joystick.